Default preconfigure $curlopt is not in use in v6.0
* $curlopt will return in 6.1 but in WrapperConfig with a proper setup instead.
* This array is not in use and seems to be unused for a long time (discovered in april 2020). The discovery
* is based on the fact that CURLOPT_SSLVERSION was set to the value 4 (CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_0) which
* should've not worked properly with for example omnitest.resurs.com. Instead of using TLS 1.0, netcurl
* is configuring everything on fly and is actually no longer using this part of the module. Instead,
* CURLOPT_SSLVERSION is set to CURL_SSLVERSION_DEFAULT which means that curl tries to automatically
* discover which TLS version that should be used. This is why the TLS connectivity "always" works.